Company: Lockheed Martin
Address: W177 N9886 Rivercrest Drive
Germantown, WI 53022
TO APPLY: http://jobs.lmt.co/3qO5M
Job Title: Senior International Licensing Analyst
General Job Description:
- Function as an import/export authority for commercial spacecraft programs, providing analyses of governmental import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR), laws and requirements and interpretation with specific or general reference pertaining to the Space business.
- Identify program specific import/export requirements, obtain detailed information from business development, customer support, procurement and contracting related to spacecraft programs and components in order to prepare and submit required import/export licenses and agreements.
- Develop licenses/agreements and provide program specific guidance and procedures assuring compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Provide import/export training for program management and personnel.
- Ensure technical specifications, documents and technology to be exported to foreign parties satisfies license requirements, protects intellectual and
- proprietary rights, and is disclosed in accordance with company export procedures and processes and under the authority of appropriate MLAs, TAAs and licenses.
- Lead, motivate, mentor and train spacecraft program personnel responsible for international activities through effective communication and teamwork.
- Support internal and corporate assessments and audits of import/export activities, and assure proper reporting of results.
- Facilitate implementation of audit findings of import/export activities to correct any shortcomings.
- Analyze and identify compliance training requirements based on unique program areas and specific import/export needs and develop tailored training programs for individuals or groups to ensure continuous awareness of import/export compliance requirements.
- Work with team to implement training program and process technical data for export to foreign customers and clients.
- Detailed knowledge of ITAR and EAR.
- Extensive experience in writing and submitting ITAR and EAR licenses for import and export of USML and CCL articles.
- Familiarity with US Customs regulations and import/export licensing and compliance.
- Excellent writer.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and communication skills.
- Certification as an Import or Export International Trade Professional.
- Licensed Customs Broker or extensive Customs experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint.
- Experience with international shipments/traffic.
- Knowledge and experience with LMC export/import processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of space/satellite systems/technology.
- Engineering background/experience and/or ability to make technical determinations related to the export of data and hardware.
- Audit experience.
- Project Management experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.