Name: Stephanie Williams
Company: Shaw Development, LLC.
Address: 25190 Bernwood Dr
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
Job Title: Contracts & Regulations Specialist
SUMMARY: Primary function of this position is to assist the with contract and regulation activities, perform data management and assist with commissions administration for sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following;
- other duties may be assigned.
- Free Trade Agreements
- Conflict Minerals
- Buy America / Buy American
- Manage the commission structure for representatives’ and disseminate all related information
- Perform contract activities (review corporate contracts and provide recommendations)
- Customer terms & conditions, supplier agreements, warranty statements, etc.
- Supplier terms & conditions, pricing agreements, etc.
- Leases (property, equipment, etc.)
- Perform regulation activities
- Calculate material content, complete certificates and reports, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with data management systems
- Knowledgeable of contract terminology
- Ability to research and understand government regulations
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills/experience
- Strong analytical skills to identify market patterns and trends
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with contract review and regulations
- Required Skills & Personal Characteristics: TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Less than 5%, but maybe required to go on short notice.
QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES: In daily work, an employee is responsible to maintain or exceed the degree of excellence requested by the internal and external customers of this department. This includes following established policies, following ISO 9001 & 14001 policies, business practices, and work instructions, using problem solving techniques to solve root causes of problems, and viewing quality as customer satisfaction. Shaw Development expects all employees to take pride in their work, in our company and appearance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree and / or one to three years of related experience, hand/or a combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE & MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, documents and regulations in English. Write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, directors and customers. Possess the ability to analyze results and spot trends.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and hearing protection. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:M/F/Disability/Veterans