United Technologies Aerospace Systems
One Hamilton Road
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
TO APPLY: mailto:Timothy.Mclaughlin@utas.utc.com
Job Title: Manager, International Trade Compliance
General Job Description:
- Work closely with other UTC organizations to mentor and train Authorization Owners and Coordinators within UTAS's strategic business units, to ensure best practices and authorization systems are deployed across the enterprise.
- Review Department of State and Department of Commerce License and Agreement applications on behalf of UTAS's ITC organization and ensure submissions are in accordance with UTAS and UTC policies and industry best practices.
- Create and maintain standard work. Provide leadership to SBU's in all matters that pertain to authorizations and perform audits as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 6+ years experience with at least 3 to 4 years working with International Trade Compliance matters.
- Substantial experience with the ITAR & EAR.
Required Skills & Personal Characteristics:
- Strong understanding of US Export Regulations
- Ability to manage and track multiple project and drive actions to closure.
- Ability to collaborate and work on cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in a complex, fast moving environment with multiple international partners and foreign nationals.
- Experience with SharePoint, SAP, OCR, MK Denial is a plus.
- ITC certifications and Aerospace experience is preferred.