Esri, Inc. Headquarters
Job Title: Export Compliance Specialist
To Apply: http://www.Click2apply.net/cz37bj5n94vs2rbs
Overview: Use your expertise in planning, organizing, drafting policies and procedures, and gathering information related to compliance efforts in support of the chief compliance officer. In this position, you will recommend systems changes and improvements and assist with training and organization of compliance information. The primary compliance areas within this scope include ethics, anti-bribery, and FCPA. You will also support other compliance and risk management responsibilities, such as business continuity planning, privacy, and similar regulatory requirements.
- Support the export compliance program under the direction and supervision of the export manager by interpreting complex export regulations and their applicability to Esri products and technology, including keeping abreast of new developments and/or export and FCPA regulations impacting Esri's business activities
- Provide compliance training (export, FCPA) for internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct regular and periodic compliance assessment and internal audit
- Prepare related internal and external correspondence and guidance; interact on a continual basis with employees and customers/consignees located globally
- Assist with identifying any export and FCPA red flags and develop responses and recommendations to the export compliance manager and upper management
- Work with the export team on preparing and submitting Commodity Jurisdictions request (CJ), Commodity Classifications (CCATS), and self-classification of products
- Apply for EAR, ITAR, OFAC export licenses and agreements
- Review export language for inbound and outbound agreements
- Work with cross functional teams to review export compliance requirements of company products/services
- Ensure compliance with all US government agencies relating to export compliance
- Support the follow up and investigation of hotline reports as requested by department management
- 7+ years of related export and FCPA compliance and contracts experience
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Transactional knowledge of United States Government export control regulations including EAR, ITAR, OFAC, and FCPA
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and project deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a multi-cultural work environment
- Must be a US citizen or US permanent resident to support ITAR
- Bachelor's in business administration, legal major, or equivalent areas of study
- Master's or law degree and/or Certified Ethics and Compliance Professional (CECP)
- Experience in the technology and software industry
- Experience with anti-corruption investigations
- Working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce
Qualifications: Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
- Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
- Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/cz37bj5n94vs2rbs