SUBMIT A JOB POSTING
Submit your job post to email@example.com
The Job postings are provided by industry, contact to the POC of the specific job posting for information.
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Posted 9/25/23Export Trade Compliance Manager
Avient Corporation is a world-class sustainable organization built on innovation, collaboration, and employee development. We are committed to providing a supportive and dynamic work environment where our diverse associates can grow and succeed, as well positively impacting our planet and the communities we serve. Our Great Place to Work culture, values, and benefits make Avient an employer of choice for top talent. At Avient, we believe diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world. In support of this, we stress equality of opportunity for all qualified individuals in accordance with applicable laws. Decisions on hiring, promotion, development, compensation or advancement are based solely on a person’s qualifications, abilities, experience and performance.
The Export Trade Compliance Manager is responsible for overseeing and executing all aspects of export activity in the U.S. and Canada, for all Avient business segments/units. The position will report to the Global Strategic Trade Compliance Leader and will focus on assessing and mitigating risk to ensure compliance with U.S. and Canadian export regulations; overseeing and collaborating with Customs Brokers/Agents and Global Trade Management (GTM) software providers; managing Denied Party/Sanction Screening process globally; and leading all export registrations and licensing efforts. Additionally, this role will support the development and maintenance of corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with worldwide import and export laws and regulations. Some travel may be required.
Scope:United States and Canadian Customs territories U.S. Person as defined by International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR §120.62
Education and Experience
Avient Corporation is a drug free workplace. Avient is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a policy of non-discrimination in providing equal employment to all qualified employees and candidates regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran’s status, or other legally protected classification in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. #LI-CB1
Contact: Lisa Lyon, Global Strategic Trade Compliance Leader (Lisa.Lyon@Avient.com)
TE Connectivity's Trade Compliance Teams interpret laws, rules, and regulations regarding shipping and prepare applications for import/export control certifications and licenses. We are building a world class Global Trade Services (GTS) organization, and the Medical Business Unit Analyst plays a critical role in supporting trade operations and compliance within the Business Unit (BU).
The BU Analyst serves as a trusted advisor and key team member within TE’s Operational Compliance team for the BU. The purpose of this role is to facilitate TE’s compliance, at the BU level, with import and export regulations globally to enhance global trade compliance, reduce risk, increase responsiveness to issues and opportunities, and support effective operational aspects of international trade.
This role reports into Americas Manager Global Trade Services (GTS) and is a key member of the Global Trade Services (GTS) team. As part of the GTS team, the Medical Analyst will join a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business by providing business solutions for compliance with global trade laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will be able to collaborate and thrive in a global environment while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, and working together.
• Execute trade operations and provide compliance oversight for the assigned BU to ensure TE’s compliance with import/export laws and regulations
• Maintain trade operations and compliance activities in accordance with TE policies, procedures, and controls, in collaboration with key stakeholders throughout the BU.
• Act as a point of contact for BU stakeholders on trade-related matters.
• Work with BU stakeholders and counsel to understand business changes and develop trade-related solutions/strategies and controls to ensure compliance
• Maintain BU-level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the operations
Partner with Trade Compliance Professionals and Stakeholders across the Enterprise
• Partner with GTS Governance to monitor trade compliance regulatory and legislative changes, assess the potential impact to the BU, and determine the necessary actions and communications to the appropriate stakeholders
• Work with GTS Governance teams to conduct trade compliance audits and oversee corrective action plans
• Partner with GTS Governance to develop and administer effective trade compliance training as required throughout the region and organization
• Ensure appropriate utilization of the GTS Operations Service Center for product classification (import and export), restricted party screening, and duty savings compliance, and otherwise ensure proper country of origin determination, valuation, and admissibility
• Work with the Operational Service Centers to identify, evaluate and administer opportunities to facilitate trade in a cost-effective and compliant manner (e.g. make use of applicable Free Trade Agreements, Duty Drawback, First Sale for Export, Foreign Trade Zones, etc.)
• Establish and maintain relationships with internal functions, including corporate functions, to encourage awareness of global trade compliance issues, pro-actively identify trade risk and threats, and develop appropriate trade compliance controls
What your background should look like:
Success in the role requires strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, highly developed oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work with interdisciplinary teams (internal and external) to drive issues and projects to conclusion.
In addition, successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
• Bachelor's degree required (international business, supply chain, law, or related field)
• 3+ years’ experience in global trade compliance
• Functional knowledge of import and export regulations and familiarity with customs practices in countries across the region
• Proven ability to work with variety of business groups, including supply chain, legal, procurement and finance
• Ability to foster teamwork and internal and external relationships
• Excellent organizational habits and priority management
• Customer focused with a commitment to quality
• Travel may be necessary in fulfillment of responsibilities
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $61,840k per year / $29.73 per hour - $92,760k per year / $44.59 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
• Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
• A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We
help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently
recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that's just the beginning. Now is the perfect
time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What's In It For You
This role utilizes deep industry or domain expertise to deliver business value on a repeatable basis to clients. Develop strategic business insights, drive decision-making to uncover opportunities to grow revenue to reduce costs. Utilize a broad set of analytical tools or management techniques to improve client business functions. The right candidate will be creative and resourceful and will utilize traditional and out of the box solutions to achieve superior business outcomes by leveraging transformation methodologies and assets. The candidate should have deep experience and a solid understanding of Supply Chain processes.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call ustoll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
APPLY HERE: https://globaltradejobs.com/job/1189780-global-trade-compliance-agent-supply-chain-accenture
Please note: Knowledge of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Union Customs Code (UCC), and other relevant EU directives and regulations is required. Furthermore, knowledge of World Trade Organization (WTO) regulations, and any applicable regional and global trade agreements is a plus
Experis to światowy lider rekrutacji specjalistów i kadry zarządzającej w kluczowych obszarach IT. Z nami znajdziesz konkurencyjne oferty zatrudnienia oraz ciekawe
projekty IT skierowane zarówno do ekspertów z wieloletnim doświadczeniem, jak i osób, które dopiero zaczynają swoją przygodę w branży IT.
Oferujemy rekrutacje menedżerów i wysoko wykwalifikowanych konsultantów z doświadczeniem w branży IT. Experis jest częścią ManpowerGroup i został uznany za
jedną z najbardziej etycznych firm na świecie.
The Trade Operations Lead will be the primary authority for ensuring Client'sm Canada operations comply with all trade regulations, including the Export Control List (ECL), Controlled Goods Program, Area Control List (ACL), Import Control List (ICL), and the Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA) in Canada, as well as the United States Munitions List (USML) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) in the US, with particular emphasis on EAR Category 5 Information and Security. They will also manage licensing requirements in both countries and will be the main point of contact for all trade operations matters. This role will work closely with the Client's Trade Compliance Office (TCO) to ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures and Client's Global Logistics to ensure timely processing of Imports/exports.
The Trade Operations Lead will be the primary authority for ensuring Client's US Canada and Latin America operations comply with all trade regulations, including the
Export Control List (ECL), Controlled Goods Program, Area Control List (ACL), Import Control List (ICL), and the Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA) in Canada, as well as
the United States Munitions List (USML) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) in the US, with particular emphasis on EAR Category 5 Information and Security.
They will also manage licensing requirements in both countries and will be the main point of contact for all trade operations matters.
This role will work closely with the Client's Trade Compliance Office (TCO) to ensure adherence to corporate policies and procedures and Client's Global Logistics to ensure
timely processing of Imports/exports.
We are seeking a proficient Trade Operations Specialist with a solid expertise in Asia-Pacific (APAC) trade laws, export authorizations, and handling of encrypted IT
equipment, dual-use items, and military/defense exports. This role requires a minimum of 7 years of experience in trade operations or a related field.
They must have a deep understanding of securing export authorizations and be knowledgeable about international trade compliance. They should be adept at
navigating complex trade environments and providing effective and compliant solutions.
The Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s (ORNL) Laboratory Protection Division is accepting applications for an Export Control Analyst. Serves on the staff of the Export Control Group and has direct responsibility for analyzing and issuing technical determinations, compliance rulings, and managing lifecycle licensing responsibilities. This position’s responsibilities include technical classification of technologies/items, establishing export compliance actions and supporting the export control needs of international programs and initiatives as required under federal laws, regulations, and Department of Energy (DOE) directives.
This position will remain open for a minimum of 5 days after which it will close when a qualified candidate is identified and/or hired.
Position is located in Oak Ridge, TN
The International Trade Compliance Principal has primary responsibility of supporting the International Trade Compliance (ITC) Department. In this supporting position, the
ITC Principal will work closely with SAIC’s Empowered Officials to ensure compliance with all applicable: (1) licensing and agreements activities; (2) SAIC policies and
procedures; and (3) US and foreign international trade compliance legal and regulatory requirements.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Job Summary: This position requires the development, implementation and management of trade compliance functions as it relates to imports/exports across the Teledyne LeCroy business. The role requires strong import/export trade knowledge and exceptional communication and collaboration skills. The Trade Compliance Specialist will interact with all functional areas in day-to-day aspects of trade compliance. The position requires working on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation. The job requires the exercise of judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· 3+ years of directly related trade compliance experience, in both exports and imports.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Excellent knowledge and experience with EAR, ITAR, OFAC and U.S. Customs Regulations.
· Skilled at reading, accurately interpreting, and applying government regulations and company policies.
· Good computer skills (MS Office, ERP systems, Salesforce, etc.)
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write report business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and proactive in management of projects and tasks.
· Able to work well in a fast-paced environment with minimal day-to-day supervision.
· Must be a U.S. person as defined in relevant U.S. import/export laws.
· Able and willing to travel 10% domestic and international.
Contact: Laura Basoli (please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)